Based in Philadelphia, PA
9 September, 2015
ClusterPuck 99 is a sporty competitive sports game about sports based on athletics! Local multiplayer madness! ClusterPuck 99 is an 8 player sports game built for parties, competition and smack talk! Bash your friends to gain control of the puck and then fight your way through to your opponents goal. Try to score while avoiding spikes and utilizing speed boosts to blast past other players. Compete in intense local multiplayer matches on over 30 maps designed to bring out your competitive spirit! Enjoy Single Player Challenge Mode, Instant Replays, Stat Tracking, Customization and a fully featured Arena Creator!
Designed from a place of love and admiration for local multiplayer experiences of our youth. We wanted to bring back the Friday and Saturday night fights on the couch, the arguments, the name calling and everything that comes with a competitive sports title.
- 8 Player Local Multiplayer.
- Over 30 Arenas including 4 Xbox exclusives!
- Fully featured Arena Creator to extend the experience.
- Single Player Challenge Mode
- Unlockables, Stat Tracking, Customization and more.
ClusterPuck 99 Xbox One Launch Trailer YouTube
ClusterPuck 99 Xbox One Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Philadelphia Geek Awards “Game of the Year Nominee”" ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "Indie Prize “Indie Prize Showcase”" ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "IndieCade East “E-Sports Showcase”" ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "MAGFest “Indie Showcase Official Selection”" ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "GoPlayThat “Local Multiplayer Top Ten GOTY”" ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "Gamercamp “Indie Game Showcase”" ClusterPuck 99, 2014
- "Smithsonian American Art Museum “Indie Arcade”" ClusterPuck 99, 2014
- "10 Indies We're Excited to See on Xbox One"
- Justin Haywald and Alexa Ray Corriea, GameSpot
- "ClusterPuck 99 Proves That the ‘90s Are Back and Totally Radical"
- Xbox Wire Staff, Xbox Wire
- "Not Just a Port, ClusterPuck 99 Is Changing The Game on Xbox One"
- Ken Barnes, PureXbox
- "ClusterPuck 99"
- Red Bull Games, Red Bull Games
- "Ice Hockey Meets Minigolf: ClusterPuck 99"
- Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "ClusterPuck 99 “A Love Letter”"
- Earl Baker, GoPlayThat
- "Local Multiplayer GOTY"
- Rob Cooke, GoPlayThat
- "2014 Gamercamp Official Selections"
- Canadian Author, Gamercamp
- "The Best Games of Gamercamp"
- Eric Weiss, DorkShelf
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
The ClusterPuck '99 soundtrack features original compositions from PHL Collective's composer, John T. Sepa, as well as 3 Philadelphia-based guest composers: Tom Anthony, Ryan "Lazerface" Fitzpatrick, and Justin Hollis. phlcollective.bandcamp.com.
About PHL Collective
PHL Collective is a small studio of Philly artists, programmers and musicians who are driven to deliver creative and compelling game experiences.
More information on PHL Collective, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ClusterPuck 99 Credits
John T. Sepa
Additional Credits and Special Thanks can be found in-game