Based in Philadelphia, PA
Press / Business contact:
1600 Vine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
PHL Collective is a small studio of Philly artists, programmers and musicians who are driven to deliver creative and compelling game experiences.
Founded in late 2013 by Nick Madonna, a former AAA game producer, who joined the ranks of the burgeoning indie scene in his hometown of Philadelphia. The studio was formed to curate and retain Philly talent with a mission to have fun and make awesome games.After that
Since opening, PHL Collective has created a series of great well-received products on mobile, PC and console.
ID@Xbox Skate Video YouTube
ClusterPuck 99 - Bren King Interview YouTube
WSL Night Owls: PHL Collective YouTube
There are far more images available for PHL Collective, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Philadelphia Geek Awards “Game of the Year Nominee”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "Indie Prize “Indie Prize Showcase”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "IndieCade East “E-Sports Showcase”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "MAGFest “Indie Showcase Official Selection”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "GoPlayThat “Local Multiplayer Top Ten GOTY”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2015
- "Gamercamp “Indie Game Showcase”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2014
- "Smithsonian American Art Museum “Indie Arcade”" - ClusterPuck 99, 2014
- "PHL Collective is teaching high schoolers to build video games this summer"
- Juliana Reyes, Technically Philly
- "Students spend summer making - not playing - video games"
- Casey Fabris, Philly.com
- "PHL Collective to release Xbox game, aims for games growth in Philly"
- Brandon Baker, Philly Voice
- "How we shipped ClusterPuck99"
- Dave Voyles, Dave Voyles
Team & Repeating Collaborator
John T. Sepa